- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Pre-order GAMESbrief Unplugged Volume 1
In early March, I am going to publish the first volume in my GAMESbrief Unplugged series.
During the past two years, I have written 200,000 words on GAMESbrief. I’ve gathered, edited and tidied up some of the best posts to share in three volumes. (There may be more in the future).
Volume 1 is subtitled On copyright, politics and opinions. it covers topics ranging from how games are perceived in the media (or should be), the ten games companies that are doomed (and why), and why the current approach to copyright enforcement is fatally flawed. Check out the full table of contents here.
It is also perhaps the only place where arguments against tax credits for video games in gathered in one place.
If you’ve enjoyed GAMESbrief, I promise you will enjoy this book.
I am also conducting a pricing experiment. GAMESbrief Unplugged Volume 1: On Copyright, politics and opinions will be available at five price points:
- Digital download (pdf) – Free
- Kindle/ebook – £2.99
- Paperback – £14.95 from Lulu and hopefully Amazon
- Hardback – £30.00 (available for pre-order from GAMESbrief now)
- Limited edition hardback – £60.00 (available for pre-order from GAMESbrief now)
The Limited Edition will be signed, numbered and one of only 100 copies ever printed. When it’s gone, it’s gone.
It would be lovely if some of you chose to pre-order the Hardback or the Limited Edition.
And I hope many of you will enjoy some of the other formats when I release them in about two weeks time.