- ARPDAUPosted 255 days ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 297 days ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 349 days ago
What share does the platform take?
The GAMESbrief revenue forecasting spreadsheet is aimed at forecasting gross revenues. Many people have asked me to include the cut taken by the platform holder since, in effect, these costs are always taken out.
I’ve added in a line to do just that. You can enter your discount as you like.
- Facebook: 30% if you are exclusively using Facebook Credits
- iOS: 30%
- Steam: 30% (as far as I can tell)
- Android: ??
- Browser-based: 0% (unless you wish to take your payment provider’s fees out before revenue, rather than after. But that will reduce your revenues, so I’d be inclined to put those in Cost of Goods Sold.
- PSN: 30%
- PlayStation Home: 30%
I’ll keep my eye on other platforms, and add them over time.