- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Buy How to Publish a Game now
How to Publish a Game is here!
All of sudden, anyone can publish (even me). But there are a lot of skills you need to publish: sales, marketing, distribution, finance…
In this world of digital distribution, anyone who makes games suddenly needs to learn a whole bunch of new skills.
Which is where How to Publish a Game comes in. It offers theoretical and practical advice on;
- Which skills you need to self-publish, and where to find them
- How to use the power of free to build a community of committed supporters
- Harnessing social networks to drive usage and revenue
- How to find the money to make this all possible
It’s the distilled wisdom of decades of experience. Not just my experience. There are contributions from Charles Cecil (Revolution Software), Dene Carter (Fluttermind), DeeJay (Binary Tweed), Mark Morris (Introversion), David Amor (Relentless), James Brooksby (double six) and many more.
So, if you are a publisher trying to make sense of the new online world, an established AAA developer wanting to take control of your own destiny or an independent developer trying to transform your hobby into a business, you need this book.