- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Summer sale–80% of How to Publish a Game until Friday 12th at 5pm
I’m at the Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival today. I spoke this morning to 50 people wanting to break into the games industry.
(I told them that there is only one sure-fire way to make games: to make games. Whether you want to be an indie or work for Activision-Blizzard, nothing helps you get on the road to success than launching your first game).
So now I want to help. I wrote a book called How to Publish a Game, aimed at everyone from small businesses to global publishers to help them navigate the new world of digital.
Now I want to make it more accessible to everyone.
Until 5pm on Friday, How to Publish a Game is available for a staggering 80% off. Buy it to learn:
- How to make money from your game
- The marketing techniques that will make your studio a long term success
- How to raise money, and what not to say to investors
- How to use the power of free to get customers and revenue
Just visit www.gamesbrief.com/store/buy and enter the code EIEF80 at checkout to get 80% off.
Please share this offer with friends, colleagues and business partners.
I hope you enjoy it