- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
The rise of the European super-angel
But before you dash off to ask for money for your pet project, you should remember a few things:
- Investors hate traditional game companies, and won’t invest in projects. (GAMESbrief)
- The old style business plan is rubbish and outdated. Here’s a new example from Seth Godin.
- Investors are put off by entrepreneurs who rubbish their competition and are weak on how they will acquire customers. (Venturebeat)
- You need less money than you think, says Dave McClure
- Getting the wrong type of money (Seed, Series A or Series B) can kill your company (as it may have done to Sparkplay last week)
OK, now you’ve read all of those posts, and if it still makes sense to raise money, go do it. Let me know if I can help.