- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
VCs give advice on how to pitch, and how not to
There is some good advice in the Wall Street Journal on how to pitch to VCs.
Among the suggestions:
- Focus on the business opportunity, not the technology/your specific solution
- Introduce the other members of their team and allow them to talk
- Distinguish between market size and addressable market (i.e. a snack business is not targeting “everyone who eats”, but a particular niche
And perhaps most importantly, don’t turn up dressed like an avocado.