- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Another successful Develop Conference
I’ve just returned from two days in extremely sunny Brighton at the Develop Conference.
The conference is a great gathering place for UK development with a fantastic range of luminaries and senior developers. It remains, for me, one of the pre-eminent networking events for developers in the UK.
Highlights for me included:
- Attending the Develop Industry Awards (thanks to Rebellion for the seat)
- Discussing the merits of arriving at the conference by sailing boat with David Braben
- Being bought beers by MCV and Kuju in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Having constructive meetings with a dozen potential clients.
- A Hilton hotel deli ham and cheese sandwich, which would have disgraced a 1970s corner shop
- The underpowered air conditioning at the Awards
- That I failed to talk to lots of people I wanted to see, because there were so many of them
I understand that as many people attended the first two days as attended the whole event last year, so congratulations to Andy Lane and his team at Tandem Events for a great conference.