- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
World of tanks reaches Double digit Millions in Monthly profit
The juggernaut that is World of Tanks has revealed some impressive metrics in an interview with GamesIndustry,biz.
- 20 million registered users
- 800 employees
- Conversion rate: “We probably have one of the highest payment ratios in the industry, it’s around 25-30 per cent” (from the context, I’m guessing this means lifetime conversion, but as with all conversion rates, it is hard to tell.)
- Profits: “Those would be millions of dollars [of profits] per month. Many millions. I’m not going to give you the exact number, but double digits. Not high double digits.”
- Concurrent users: Peak in Russia is 423,000. In Europe, 85,000. In the US, 25-30,000. China, 150,000 (estimated by GI.biz)
- MAUs:Victor Kisyli, CEO of Wargaming.net estimates that MAUs = 10x peak concurrency. (I treat these numbers with a very big pinch of salt, meaning that I don’t believe that they are verified).