- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Come to the Social Games & Virtual Goods Summit next week in Berlin
I’m going to be speaking at the Virtual Goods Summit in Berlin next week.
I went to the companion event in London last year, and it was excellent. High quality panellists and a wide variety of attendees. It was not the usual crowd that you see at game conferences either: there were people from magazines, television, brands and agencies in the room. (Oh, there were some of the usual suspects too – I guess you’d have to include me in that list).
In Berlin, I’ll be hosting a panel on “Investing in Virtual Goods” with panellists:
- Klaas Kersting, former CEO of Gameforge now CEO of flaregames
- Sitar Teli of Doughty Hansen, who recently invested in German social games business Megazebra
- Christian Thaler-Wolski of Wellington Partners, investors in GameDuell
It’s not just me though. Michael Kalkowski, co-founder of GameDuell was excellent last time on how to make a successful social game, and this time is keynoting on European social games. Then there’s Jens Begemann of Wooga, Mattias Miksche of Stardoll, and dozens more.
The Social Games Summit is on 25th May and the Virtual Goods Summit takes place on 26th. They are both in the same venue in Berlin.
To find out more, to book tickets, and to come along see me speak, visit http://socialgamingsummit.de