- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 4 years ago
The 2010 Interactive Entertainment Summit
It is not often that you get to hear senior industry figures talk candidly and openly about the future of games. Yet that is exactly what has happened at the last two Interactive Entertainment Summits arranged and hosted by Paul Gardner of Osborne Clarke.
In previous years, the event has been well-attended and eye-opening, helped by being held under the Chatham House Rule. This year, the event will be held in association with TIGA, UKIE and GAMESbrief, and I hope to see you there.
It is an invitation only event though, and I believe that it is filling up fast. If you are interested in attending, drop an email to [email protected].
The third Interactive Entertainment Summit will be held on the afternoon of Tuesday 7th November.
Now in its third year, this invitation only event is held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage lively discussion and debate. This year, speakers and panellists will address the following issues:
- MMOGs – Living with the WoW guerrilla. Co-existence or can anything take it on?
- Casual and Social Games – What are the next opportunities? Which platforms offer the most potential?
- Games meets Gaming – A side show or a silver bullet to increasing ARPU?
- Digital Distribution – Living the self publishing dream? What lessons have been learnt so far and what does the future hold?
- Project Finance – Can it ever become mass market?
- Thinking Outside the Box – Does the DNA of a traditional publisher allow for a transition to a world of online play and digital distribution?
Confirmed speakers, panellists and moderators include:
- Alen Lang; Managing Director UK and Director of Partnerships, PartyGaming
- Chris van der Kuyl; CEO, Brightsolid
- Chris Wright; Director, GamesConsultancy.com
- David Gardner; Co-Founder, London Venture Partners
- David Rose; CEO, We R Interactive
- Jez San; CEO, PKR
- Martyn Brown; Studio Director, Team 17
- Matt Carroll; Country Director, Disney Interactive Studios
- Morgan O’Rahilly; Partner, Helix Capital
- Nicholas Lovell; Director, Gamesbrief
- Nick Parker; Director, Parker Consulting
- Paul Durrant; Director of Business Development, Abertay University
- Paulina Bozek; CEO, INENSU
- Paul Jackson; CEO, RailSimulator.com
- Phil Rogers; CEO, Square Enix Europe
- Rick Gibson; Director , Games Investor Consulting
- Rod Cousens; CEO, Codemasters
- Simon Guild; Chairman, Bigpoint
- Tim Gatland; Chief Executive, F4G Software
- Thomas Bidaux; CEO, ICO Partners
- Thor Gunnarsson; VP Business Development, CCP
When and where?
Osborne Clarke, One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB
Tuesday 7 December 2010
1.30pm Registration and refreshments
5.30pm Close, followed by drinks and networking