- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Rehires at RealTime Worlds mark good news for a change
I may have been hasty in adding the entire staff of RealTime Worlds to the Job Loss Tracker.
- RealTime Worlds has recruited back 23 of the 60 staff who worked on Project MyWorld. Those 60 were laid off from RealTime Worlds last week.
- The company has retained 53 staff in the UK
- The company has retained 14 in the US.
I had previously tracked a total of 302 job losses at RealTime Worlds: 60 from Project MyWorld, 200 in the UK and 42 in the US.
The current actual figures are 37 for Project MyWorld, 147 in the UK and 28 in the UK, a total of 212.
I’ll update the Job Loss Tracker. Note that I do not expect anyone to save APB, which means that the 67 staff still employed by RealTimeWorlds for APB are likely to be benefiting from a stay of execution, not a reprieve.