- ARPDAUPosted 3 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 3 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 3 years ago
For every platform, it’s all about the games
Inside Social Games ran an interview with Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook last week. In it he said, about games:
- “I was surprised, I was surprised about games”
- “I had a conversation with some folks at Apple and they were surprised that games were the big thing on iPhone too”
- “I heard that the people making the first PC operating systems were surprised that games were big too.”
Games drive platforms. Games drive revenue on platforms. Games are, in fact, a key component of every platform.
Maybe we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for our collective contribution to the success of Facebook, and Apple, and Microsoft and every other platform holder. They need us as much as we need them.