- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 4 years ago
Job Loss Tracker goes interactive
I spent too long over Easter playing with php and mysql, but the Job Loss Tracker is now fully interactive.
- Want to know how many American development jobs were lost in 2008?
- How about British publishers in 2009?
- Or even retailers in the last 2 years?
It’s now all searchable and filterable at the Job Loss Tracker.
There will be more data going in all the time, but if you think that there should are redundancies I’m missing, please let me know in the comments below. (And if you find any bugs, please let me know too).
Now, time to build that investment database I’ve been talking about.