- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 4 years ago
Midway bonus scheme gets kicked back
Unsecured creditors are kicking up a stink about Midway’s bonus scheme announced earlier this month.
Among other things, they claim:
- The bonus scheme is paying additional money to staff simply to do their jobs
- The bonuses are 400% greater than the bonuses offered to staff in 2008, when the company was not bankrupt
- Some of the bonuses are being paid for the sale of publishing rights to Wheelman, which happened before the bonus scheme was even proposed
- It is, apparently, more generous by far than any comparable scheme proposed.
They are pushing back hard, which seems perfectly fair in this environment.
Variety has the full details.