- ARPDAUPosted 1 year ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 1 year ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 2 years ago
Zavvi saga over – 446 more job losses
The administration of Zavvi is finally over.
MCV reports that the last Zavvi stores on the High Street will shut next week. There have been some rescues:
- Five stores sold to Head Entertainment, a new venture from former senior executives at Zavvi
- A further five stores sold to HMV, raising the total to 19 (subject to clearance from the Competition Commission)
- In total, the administrator claims to have saved 629 jobs.
446 more jobs added to the Job Loss Tracker.