- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
GAMESbrief Business Masterclasses: Harness the Future of F2P
- Business Masterclasses are full-day events for small classes.
- A mix of talks and workshops will give you the skills and insight you need to make fun, profitable F2P games.
- Hands-on group exercises ensure you get real, practical experience, not just theory.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – if the Masterclass doesn’t fulfil your expectations, email us explaining the problem and we’ll refund your ticket price. [Read More]
Next US Masterclass:
San Francisco, March 2017
From as little as $350 per delegate
Next UK Masterclass:
London, September 15th 2016
From as little as £250 per delegate
“Nicholas Lovell’s one-day workshop was comprehensive, insightful, creative and entertaining, but more than that it was inspirational. Nobody understands how games can be monetised like him, and nobody explains it better.”
– James Wallis, Designer & Consultant, Spaaace
“This is the type of event not to be missed. The class was easily the most absorbing and illuminating class I’ve had on the subject of free-to-play. It was psychology, business and game design all wrapped up into one lecture. The value of actionable information that I received during this class by far surpasses the cost of the class.”
– Carey Chico, Business Development Director, XPEC
Get deep F2P know-how for your entire studio!
In addition to our public Masterclasses, GAMESbrief also offers full-day Business Masterclasses for game publishers and developers – a chance to get your whole company up to speed on F2P principles, design, and the changes your studio will need to make to thrive in the digital era.
We’ve run corporate Masterclasses for dozens of the world’s top game companies – and are often asked to repeat classes so that new hires can get up to speed on this vital knowledge.
Prices for a corporate Masterclass start from £5000. Contact us today for more information.