- ARPDAUPosted 286 days ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 328 days ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 380 days ago
Want to learn how to self-publish games? Read the book and hungry for more?
My masterclasses will teach you the secrets of getting customers, keeping them happy and making money from them.
If you are interested, drop me a note and I’ll let you know when the next one is scheduled:
- I’m interested in the “How to Publish a Game” masterclass
- I’m interested in making money from social games
- I’m interested in self-publishing AND making money from social games
How to Publish a Game
In this one day masterclass you will learn:
- How to identify the best way of making money from your game
- The different routes to market, and how to acquire customers as cheaply as possible.
- Ways to finance your game, from bootstrapping to government grants and external investment
- Which skills you need to have yourselves, and which ones you can outsource to third parties.
By the end of the day, you will know how to make money from self-publishing.
Yes, I’d like to be emailed when you next run a self-publishing masterclass.
Making money from social games
Games are evolving from products to services and that changes everything about them. How they are designed, how they are marketed, how they make money. Traditional game developers can thrive in this new order, but only if they understand how to acquire customers, use the game itself to create compulsion loops that drive gamers to come back frequently and know what psychological triggers can drive a gamer to spend money on virtual goods.
This one day social games course will cover:
- FARM-ing your customers: By Focusing on Acquisition, Retention, Monetisation, developers can rapidly build successful, profitable games
- The six routes to compliance: Ways to make gamers enjoy building your business and spending money with you
- Case studies: Learn from the successes and – more importantly – the failures of others
- How social games are not just Facebook: Discover alternative routes to market and ways to generate substantial revenue
During the day, you will:
- Improve your revenue potential by learning about eight different revenue streams
- Learn how to increase profits through reduced customer acquisition cost and improved virality
- Discover new ways to distribute and make money from their games.
Yes, I’d like to be emailed when you next run a social games masterclass.