- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Conferences. A lot of conferences.
I’ve been listing out all the conferences I spoke at, moderated or chaired in 2012. This is my quick list:
- the Free To Play Summit
- masterclasses on "how to make money from Free To Play Games" in Denmark
- the Social Gaming and Smartphone Summits in London and Berlin
- the Mobile Gaming Summit
- iGAP in Dublin
- Shareplay in Aalborg, Denmark
- GDC Europe
- The Children’s Media Conference
- Game Horizon
- Mobile Games Forum
- Cloud Gaming Conference
- Digital Content Monetisation
Very little of the material was recycled. I have a bad (for me, good for the organisers) habit of always doing new stuff, even though it usually builds on existing material.
I have a feeling I should cut down my conference agenda in 2013. So far, I am not doing a very good job.