- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Things I do that scare me
- Telling a client what I really think
- Writing blog posts that will upset people
- Talking about things that are often left unsaid (like Why I was tempted to discriminate against women)
- Pressing that button that releases a book to the public
- Turning down a piece of work because it is not right for me
- Send out a book proposal to agents and publishers
- Announcing a new project that might fail (Note: all new projects might fail)
I think I should do more things that scare me, more often, because I find that the most important things in my business life tend to be the scariest ones.
What scares you in your career or work?
Now go and do it anyway.
(Photo sourced from Flickr, with thanks)