- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Getting Social: Where TV Meets Social Gaming
Although BAFTA represents film, television and video games professionals, it is not often that the worlds overlap.
Which is why I think the event BAFTA are holding on Thursday looks so interesting. Entitled “Getting Social: Where TV meets social gaming”, the event brings television and games professionals together to discuss “what broadcasters, developers and producers can do to make the most of the social gaming phenomenon.”
The event includes:
- Case study presentation by Simon Brickle, MD of Monterosa on Million Pound Drop (Channel 4)
- Social gaming panel discussion with:
- Simon Brickle, Managing Director, Monterosa
- Andy Rogers, Managing Director, enteraction
- Richard Heap, Media Technology Partner, Kingston Smith W1
- Nav Sunner, Head of Computer Games, Wiggin
- Pete Ward, Managing Director, Quizzino
I’ll be going. If you are in there, say hello.
Date: Thursday 9 December 2010
Location: BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly London, W1J 9LN
Registration: from 6.00pm
Event starts: 6.30pm
Networking and canapés: 7.30pm
If you are interested in attending this free event please register as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]. This is a small event and numbers are limited, therefore we will be allocating spaces on a first come first served basis. Should it not be possible to secure you a place this time, we will register your details for future events.