- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Video games and the Law – get 10% off IBC’s legal conference
The games market is changing fast, and it’s hard to keep up with the legal implications.
That’s why IBC is running a conference on “Protecting & Exploiting Content in Video Games” on 29th September 2009.
Speakers include Seth Krauss, General Counsel at Take-Two (who just disclosed that the Hot Coffee scandal cost them $20 million), and legal friends of mine including Paul Gardner (Osborne Clarke), David Naylor (Field Fisher Waterhouse) and David Cran (Reynolds Porter Chamberlain).
Personally, I want to hear about:
- In-game advertising: the legal pitfalls
- Ownership of user-generated content in virtual worlds
- Sony’s view on “combating the second-hand market”
All of these are goint to be covered at the conference, so I’m going to be there. I’ve negotiated a 10% discount for Gamesbrief readers if you want to attend as well.
So go ahead, register at http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/page.aspx?id=22575 using code VIP Code KW8057GBWB.
Hope to see you there.