- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Top 10 subscription MMOs
World of Warcraft comes out top, no surprise there. Elsewhere:
- RuneScape comes out third, pretty impressive for a browser-based game aimed at teenagers and sometimes derided for its lo-fi graphics
- Eve Online has demonstrated its stickiness, despite often being thought of as highly niche
- Dofus has sneaked up on me: 10 million users, published by the French Ankama Group, flash-based MMO. Never heard of it, better check it out.
The report expressly only covers North America and Europe, which leaves out the Asian territories which are the major markets for MMOs. I can understand why Screen Digest left them out, but it does make the report a lot less useful.