- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 4 years ago
The launch of the blog
The purpose of this blog is to explore the future of gaming in all its guises. My primary focus is on the thesis that games and connectivity are tightly bound together, and this integration will deepen over the next decade, offering new gaming experiences and radically different business models.
Over that time, I have a number of prognoses:
- Physical distribution of games is in rapid decline for all but the biggest blockbusters
- Technology advances will soon make cross-platform browser-based games a mainstream reality
- New revenue models are necessary in a fragmented, mass-market world
Hopefully, you will join me as I develop these thoughts in the blog, leading to a better understanding of the future of games for us all.