- ARPDAUPosted 2 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 2 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 2 years ago
GAMESbrief Unplugged Volume 2: traditional games, transition and the power of free
Making money from games in the twenty-first century
Nicholas Lovell helps companies make money from games, understand emerging platforms (including Apple’s iOS, Google Android, browser-based, online) and navigate new business models.
In this second volume of Nicholas’s provocative and incisive analysis, you will learn:
- How ngMoco, Jagex and Bigpoint built businesses worth hundreds of millions on the power of free
- How in-app purchases can transform your business’s revenues and profits
- How a company with $100 million of venture backing went bust, and how to avoid their mistakes
- What new online business models mean for hardware manufacturers, retail and traditional publishers
If you want to ride the wave of online games, weather the transition to free and become a successful, profitable games business, you need to read this book.