- ARPDAUPosted 2 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 3 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 3 years ago
What you need to know about self-publishing
The web is a wonderful fount of information and resources on the world of self-publishing. Here on the GAMESbrief resources page, you can find all the information that you need to get ahead. When I see something that will be useful, I’ll put here. Add anything you think I should add in the comments below.
Free-to-Play Games Spreadsheet
Head to GAMESbrief‘s free-to-play games forecasting page and download the spreadsheet to start improving the revenue on your game.
- Improve your revenue with the GAMESbrief free-to-play game forecasting spreadsheet
- Monthly Active Users
- Daily Active Users (DAUs)
- DAU/MAU = engagement
- Retention rate, churn and duration
- Conversion rate
- Whales, Dolphins and Minnows – the beating heart of a free-to-play game
- ARPPU in freemium games
- What share does the platform take?
A guide to all the confusing jargon in the online games industry.
- Essential facts 2012 by the ESA Canada.
- Kabam’s 2011 Social Gaming Research by ISG
- Raptr’s statistics on Zynga players
- PopCap’s 2010 Social Gaming Research, by Information Solutions Group
- PopCap’s 2012 Social Gaming Research, by Information Solutions Group
- PlaySpan’s Digital Goods Spending Report, by VG Market
- Designing, Coding and Delivering HTML Email, A beginner’s survival guide from MailChimp.
- Website Grader from Hubspot
- Slideshare presentation: Transmedia, Gamification, Advergaming and other buzzwords