- ARPDAUPosted 2 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 2 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 3 years ago
- GAMESbrief Surgeries are 1 or 2-hour private sessions with top consultant Nicholas Lovell.
- Get Nicholas’ invaluable insight into your game or business, and solve the problems holding you back from success.
- Conducted on Skype; or in-person in London Victoria.
I’m regularly telling folks back home that my 22 day trip to the UK and Europe was completely worth it if only to have spent those two hours with you.
Adam Corney, Business lead, Minimega
Surgeries are available now!
Surgeries are held on specific days each month, and are strictly limited in number. Dates with available time-slots are shown below.
Buy your ticket today; we’ll get in touch directly to confirm the details.
Nicholas’ consulting clients that have included Square Enix, Atari, Rebellion, Channel 4, Firefly Studios and Channelflip. GAMESbrief Surgeries are a way to make his knowledge and experience available to the smaller studios and indie developers who are such a vibrant and important part of our industry.
The Surgery is your time – ask whatever you want. Go into as much depth as you need. Fill your had with new ideas to improve your business.
Have you attended a GAMESbrief Surgery?
If so we’d love to know what you thought. Please leave a review of your experience below.