- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Thank you for your interest in my self-publishing courses
Thank you for registering your interest in my games courses.
I’ll let you know when any dates are confirmed. Feel free to lobby games organisations tohelp arrange them or even pay for them (TIGA, your screen agency, even your boss).
I hope you keep reading the blog in the meantime. If you want to whet your appetite, here’s five articles that I think are should be interesting to anyone who might want to attend one of my courses.
- Can a socnet survive without games? Google’s secret investment in Zynga suggest not
- Why people pay for virtual goods
- What’s the lifetime value of a social game player?
- Rumour: Bigpoint is for sale for $300-$400 million – is a wave of consolidation coming?
- Free doesn’t work? Try telling that to Jagex making £38m from one free game, RuneScape…