- ARPDAUPosted 4 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 4 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 4 years ago
Chinese mobile games’ ARPPU is over $30, and other new benchmark data
What kind of ARPPUs are typical in different parts of the world? How much should you pay to acquire a user? How many users can you expect to spend money? The latest updates to the spreadsheet benchmark pages are right here, helping you to work out how to forecast and diagnose your game’s business model.
To get a copy of the Gamesbrief Free-to-play Spreadsheet, sign up to become a Gamesbrief member — it’s free!
- Chartboost finds average cost per install between $0.94 (Google Play in the UK) and $2.79 (iPad in France) (source, May 2014)
- Fiksu cites an average CPA for users who open an app more than three times of $1.52. Average CPIs on iOS are $1.24 and on Android are $1.31. (source, April 2014)
- Tapjoy gives a case study of their ‘video plus install’ program with the game Battle Command! and cites an eCPI of $1.57 (source, May 2014)
- Superdata gives an ARPPU of $21.60 for US mobile games, and $32.46 for Chinese mobile games. (source, May 2014)
- Playnomics sees their ARPPUs ranging from $32.01 in Europe to $270.55 in MENA (source, January 2014)
- Superdata puts average conversion rate for US mobile games at 5%, compared to 2.9% for Chinese mobile games. (source: Superdata, May 2014)
- Playnomics cites much lower figures of 0.11% in Asia Pacific to 0.58% in North America. Their figure is “the percentage of all active players who spent at least once during the last month” (source: Playnomics, January 2014)