- ARPDAUPosted 5 years ago
- What’s an impressive conversion rate? And other stats updatesPosted 5 years ago
- Your quick guide to metricsPosted 5 years ago
Early bird tickets for the San Francisco Masterclass
Nicholas Lovell’s masterclasses have been given to 500 delegates in ten countries around the world. If you’re coming to San Francisco for GDC, don’t miss the chance to take part in the masterclass on March 16th. The early bird discount of 25% will end on February 15th, so make sure you get your tickets soon.
Through hands-on practical activities and stimulating group discussions, you will learn to:
- Reduce acquisition costs
- Retain users by creating a deeper kind of fun
- Understand the psychology behind why users monetise
- Give every player an experience that suits their unique interests
- Have a great relationship with your players
Oh, and if you’re based in the UK, you can now get the government to subsidise your ticket. Even if you’re attending the masterclass in the US.
“…easily the most absorbing and illuminating class I’ve had on the subject of free-to-play.”
— Carey Chico, Business Development Director, North America at XPEC